"...Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised....." Proverbs 31

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Goodbye 2017, Hello 2018

I can't believe we are already a full week into the New Year. The Holidays were busy but filled with all love, joy, and laughter with family and friends. There was one major difference to my normal Holiday festivities and I am so happy to report that I did not cheat, not even once, during that time. I have been 100% on the THM way of life and I made it through the holidays without giving into the temptations that come with the season. If you know me, you know how big of a deal that truly is for me. Usually I gain a lot of weight during the holidays but not this year! I am so thankful to God for being with me. I know I would not be able to do this without him.

The new year has also brought some big changes to our schedule and routine as my husband has switched to first shift. It is such a big change from 2nd. As I type both him and our son are in bed sleeping. I won't lie, tonight I find it quite nice to have some time all to myself. I am hoping that this will give me more of an opportunity to blog more.

2017 was a pretty good year all in all. God has blessed me far beyond what I deserve. I have overcome some challenges and, although I am not at my "goal weight", I am confident that the lifestyle changes are making a big impact on my health.

I am looking forward to all that God will be doing in my life throughout the year 2018.

God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment